Monday, November 16, 2009

Nativity Vinyl

HEY EVERYONE!




I just wanted to quickly post the nativity vinyl that I will be doing for Christmas this year. You can order any of the images and use them on wooden blocks for your own nativity, on a frame, on your walls, etc.!

Sorry about how scratchy it looks. Click on the image and you should be able to see it more clearly. The prices will be as follows:

If your measurements can fit into a
12"x12" piece of vinyl: $2.00
1'x2' piece of vinhyl: $4.00

Price will continue like that until all of your selection is cut. So, for example, if you have an order that fits into a five-and-a-half length of vinyl the price will be $10! IF you have questions, e-mail me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


P.S. I also have this other beautiful manger scene that measures approximately 12"x16.5":

$6.00

For glass etching, use:






It is just an easier, welded together format. $6.00 (approx. 5"x12")


BY THE WAY, no one has won the November giveaway because only one person has chosen to follow the blog. I figured that maybe some of you don't want to follow? So, first person to email me about the giveaway WINS! I can't wait to post my Thanksgiving giveaway so please, please pretty please e-mail me!

1 comment:

  1. Liz just told me about your blog... too cute... i'll be ordering soon! krisleif@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!