Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Four Month Stackers!

I absolutely love decorations that I can keep up for months at a time. It saves me worrying about what other decor I can find and it is cheaper to buy one item than multiple items. That is why I decided to make a stacker. This stacker features three long blocks measuring 8", 10", and 12" and has four months highlighted to simplify decorating. It has Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Winter sides. This seasonal projects will be continued throughout the year. Sometimes in January, I'll release the stacker for February, March, April, and May. In May, the stacker for June, July, August, and September will be released. So, if you buy three projects, you're covered for the whole year! Excellent, right?
An optional block features a crow on one side and a snowman on the other side. I think it adds such a fun, cute way to decorate!

I tied a coordinating ribbon around my stacker so you wouldn't see the other month's vinyl, but it really isn't necessary.

The project price includes the completed stacker (wood, paper, vinyl). Please note that the paper may change from what is pictured above.

Project Price: $15.00 (does not include shipping)
Optional Crow/Snowman: $3.00 (includes all accessories pictured-scarf, nose, metal eyes, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!