Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nursery Plaques

Here is another creation I've come up with in the past few weeks:



I am absolutely in love with these wooden 12x12 boards! The board features either a boy/girl initial with their full name overlay and your choice of embelishment for the name. The little bird pictured in this board is so popular right now!


May I suggest for boy's plaques: do not add the ribbon. Instead ask that I make the vinyl large enough to cover the board. The ribbon makes it very feminine.


Let me know if you are interested by leaving a comment or emailing me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com!


This does have a saw-tooth hanger on the back.


Project Price: $12.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!