Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer...a little late

So if your weather has been as crazy as the weather here in Logan, Utah, it's finally summer! To celebrate, I came up with this little number that I just love. Believe it or not, my husband actually helped design it! Who says men can't craft?


So this little wooden plaque is 8.5x9" and features bright blue paint with sanded edges. The title is "Summer" followed by all of the necessary requirements of the season:
Flip-flops: check!
Swimsuit: check!
Sunshine: check!
Also included in your purchase are graphics that follow the written words. It features adorable flip-flops, a boy diving into fun, and a swirly-centered sun!
So, same as always.... If you're interested email me or leave me a comment!
Hope you are having an absolutely wonderful summer!
Project Price: $9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!