Saturday, December 11, 2010

DATE CHANGES

Hello everyone!

In a previous post I said I would be taking orders until the 17th of December. It turns out that is the day I am leaving for the holidays so I won't be able to do that! LOL! I will therefore be taking orders until 5:00 p.m. MST the 15th of December. I hope that doesn't throw anyone's plans off!

I am excited to announce that over the break I will be trying to update the site with more pages and more projects. I really want to make it easy to navigate and see exactly what you are looking for. If you have any suggestions at all, please comment below this post as your input is very helpful to me.

Thank you all for your patronage and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!