Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Two New Items!

So these two items I'm about to post on here weren't actually going to be for sale. They were just something I made for me and my family, but I liked them so much I figured you might, too! The first is a 8"x28" stocking board. I've been seeing these around a lot this Christmas season and I wanted one for my house. It turned out so cute, I've decided to offer it on the blog!

The price for this project is $20.00 and includes the painted board, white vinyl lettering, and the nails. I only have four nails on mine but there is plenty of space to add more. I do not recommend that you hang filled stockings on this board. Santa usually puts the stockings under the tree on Christmas morning ;).


My family and I are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We absolutely love the Church but my two-year-old son usually gets pretty bored having to sit through some of the meeting. He was getting pretty bored with the same old books week after week so I decided to put something together for him. That's where the Fun Box came in! Believe me, this thing has been a lifesaver! The box is pretty cool and is completely hand-painted by yours truly. The top cover is a chalkboard and on the inside is a tic-tac-toe game. Because there is plenty of space inside of the box, I usually put in some coloring things and a little treat for him to enjoy. The only thing I have changed is the marble magnets. I've decided maybe they aren't too safe for little ones and have just covered the mangets with paper to match the box.


The price for this project is $15.00 and includes the box (you choose the colors), chalkboard, magnetic tic-tac-toe, and customized vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!