Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2011 to all of you! I hope your holidays were all excellent and that you were able to spend them with those you love!

As a special New Year promotion, take 10% off any order until January 15, 2011! I know what it's like with all of those Christmas bills heading your way this month! LOL!

Later today, I will be posting some Valentine merchandise for you to enjoy. You may also have noticed that some of the tabs at the top of the blog have changed. Please let me know your thoughts about this new way of doing things! I'm hoping it will be easier for everyone to navigate, but if it's not, we can go back to the old way!

As always, you can order by emailing me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!