Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rotating Photo Stand

Here is my newest creation:
It is a rotating photo stand that can be made in either a two-tier or three-tier. The two-tier measures approx. 3.5"x9.5" and the three-tier measures approx. 3.5"x13". I don't know about you, but I have way too many vertical spaces in my home that need to be filled! This stand does the job quite nicely and it is a fun way to display pictures of kids and family. The base has vinyl on all four sides that read "cherish", "family", "memories", and "forever". The pictures are held in place with a ribbon going around the top of each block, but you can also purchase mini-clothespins to better hold the pictures in place. I didn't think it was necessary for mine and the ribbon allows me to switch pictures quickly. If you don't have enough pictures, don't worry! The classic paper on the stand makes up for it!

Project Price:
Includes everything but the pictures! ;)
2-tier: $15.00
3-tier: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!