Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Hours

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know the Holiday schedule so you would be able to get orders in on time, etc.

I will be working on vinyl orders, emails, calls, etc. from 8a,m. to 5p.m. (sometimes I cheat but these are the published hours) Monday through Friday.

I will be closing for Thanksgiving on Friday, November 19, 2010 and will re-open Monday, November 29, 2010 for Cyber Monday.

December is a little sketchy still but I think we're looking at taking orders until Friday, December 17. I won't re-open until the New Year (January 3, 2011).

Also, please be aware that I am expecting my second child on January 15, 2011 so I will probably just do what I can around then.

Thank you so much for your business and support. I absolutely love doing vinyl and helping to beautify your homes. Let me know if you need anything!

Thanks,
Christie
vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!