Friday, November 19, 2010

Nativity Vinyl


It is that time of year again! Time to start planning for Christmas! One of my family's favorite traditions is setting out our nativities. We have about two or three! There is just something so special about recalling our Savior's birth at this time of year. My favorite is seeing glass blocks that have been etched with a nativity scene and then lit up with sparkling lights. It brings such a reverence to a home.
Here you will find some choices for your own masterpiece nativities. To order your custom scence or characters, simply email me the codes you see next to the graphic you would like to purchase. From there, we will discuss layout, colors, sizes, etc.
Project Price: $7.00 per sq. ft.
Large order quantity discounts will be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!