Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two new items!

I know that I am totally supposed to be away for Thanksgiving vacation, but I just can't help post a few more things on here! LOL! I actually have one more thing that I am working on besides today's post that I want to put up before Cyber Monday.* Back to today's post:

The first item I have is an 8x10 frame that says: Believe in the magic!

I absolutely love the lighter green frame!


It is so festive and fun! Like I said above, this is on an 8x10 backless frame that features a red Believe with yellow star replacing the i-dot and an "in the magic" overlay in green. I finished it off with a red ribbon tied in a bow!

Project Price: $6.00














The second project is actually a set of 4 snowflake magnets. This is another really inexpenisve gift you can hand out to students, visiting/home teaching families, neighborhood friends, mail carrier, etc.














(Sorry about the poor picture quality! These were taken on my cell phone since my DH accidentally broke my digital camera!)

These snowflake magnets measure a little less than 1 sq. in. and come in a set. The backgrounds are all different shades of blue. The thing I like about these is that they would be a great addition to display on your fridge until springtime! If you live in Logan, UT, that means until May! LOL!

There are a few options with these. You can order just the magnets or you can order them in packaging with a quote about snowflakes (both religious and non-religious quotes available) on a decorative tag. I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of them in packages yet, but I will get to that as soon as possible!

Project Price:
Magnets only- $1.00 set of four
Packaged set- $2.00 (includes 4 magnets, cellophane bag, ribbon, and tag with snowflake message)



*Cyber Monday specials will arrive in your e-mail! Keep your eyes on your inbox! If you would like to receive the specials e-mail, please leave a comment under this post and I will add you to the mailing list. similarly, if you would like to stop receiving emails (I only send out like two a year...) please email me directly at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to order, please email me at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com! It guarantees I will get your message!